Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 was a little more eventful for me. I went to Walmart so I got a ton of walking in before my walk for the evening. Also, I had to go to Walgreen which resulted in more walking for a while since they had switched the whole store.

As far as my food and drink intake. Here is a list of what I managed to be able to get in today while I worked. Also, on Sunday I hope to be drinking strictly water even though it doesn't seem like i am making much progress today.


  • 3 8.4. oz red bulls
  • 4 glasses of cool aid
  • smart water
  • bowl of fruit
  • 2 hot dogs
  • club crackers
  • 12 oz Gatorade

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so this doesn't look very healthy, except for the fact that you've gotten in a lot of liquids. The Red Bulls probably aren't all that healthy (three of them!) in the long-term, but they do give you some energy to keep going.

    One thing I have learned, though, is that you can't change the past (and this definitely falls into that category). All you can do is change what you do tomorrow. So... here's to tomorrow! A fresh start, a new day, and new awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is not healthy at all. I am giving myself until Sunday to get it back together. Also, I am drinking my last red bull as I type and I don't plan on buying anymore. When I go grocery shopping this week the only thing I will be buying, drink wise, is Smart Water. As far as food I think I will be sticking with salads and fruit for the most part. Then maybe some granola bars for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete