Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why I Am Taking This Challenge

For me this challenge could not have come at a better time. I have just had a baby so I am trying to get the baby fat off. Also, in general I know that I am not the healthiest person. So, this challenge is giving me the opportunity to really see what I am eating and drinking so I can adjust my diet appropriately. The reason for me taking this challenge is because I know I need to exercise more. It may be hard now that it is two kids, school and work but these evening walks and drinking more water have really gotten me feeling better already. I am hoping that by the beginning of next week I will just be drinking strictly water so I can improve my skin again. There are just so many positive things that come from me taking this challenge. When the challenge is over I hope to have established a healthier life style again and be able to stick to it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Victoria! I commend you for wanting to switch to drinking only water. I don't think I can do that - I love other things too much to give them up entirely. But I hear you on wanting to get in better shape, and to pay attention to diet and exercise. I keep reminding myself to take baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am hoping not sure how it is going to go. Today, I didn't make much progress towards that goal. I will post about my day later tonight. But, baby steps are definitely needed in order to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I am so in awe of you taking this on after just having a new baby. i remember very well what it is like having a newborn in the house, and I just think that is amazing. There is no doubt in my mind you will reach your goals and then some.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement. It is hard but I know I can make it.

    ReplyDelete